We joined our partner, FindBiometrics on a special panel episode of the ID Talk Podcast, to facilitate a conversation slated to take place at KNOW Identity in April: That Human Touch: Diversity in Biometrics.
While the conversation took place during the original conference dates – we look forward to continuing this conversation later this year, on December 13-16, 2020.
Originally scheduled for the KNOW Identity Conference before the event went 100 percent virtual in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, this fascinating conversation explores the key technical and ethical considerations required to build the next generation of biometric technologies driving inclusion efforts across the globe.
- How do we course correct for algorithmic biases?
- How do we securely store biometric templates?
- What are the most effective biometrics to focus on?
This session explores the ethical considerations of wide-scale biometric deployment and the data security and privacy challenges organizations must consider prior to expanding into new markets.
Moderated by Susan Stover, Vice President of Digital Content at FindBiometrics & Mobile ID World, this panel features world-leading experts on the discussed topics:
- Cameron D’Ambrosi, Principal, One World Identity
- Husayn Kassai, CEO and Co-Founder, Onfido
- David Ray, COO & General Counsel, Rank One Computing
To learn more about the topics discussed in this episode, visit findbiometrics.com/